ESSAY ON GAMES AND SPORTS IN ENGLISH | GAMES, AND SPORT ESSAY IN ENGLISH
ESSAY ON GAMES AND SPORTS
Introduction: Our body is like a machine. A machine cannot work without oiling. In the same way, our body cannot work properly without exercises, games, and sports. They give us energy
Two views Some people think that the aim of a student is to study. Games and sports are not necessary to him. They will eat up most of his time. So his studies will suffer.
There is another view. Some people say that games and sports are very necessary. All work and no play will make a man dull.
Necessity: We are students. It is our duty to study. But we cannot study all the time. There is a limit to our energy. Doing too much work of the same type makes a man disinterested. Without interest efficiency declines. So it is correct to say that ‘all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”
Importance: For studies, we should be healthy. A weak and sick student cannot study properly. Good health makes work better. Games and sports make us healthy and fit for work. They provide the best exercise to the body. The limbs move and blood circulates so the body functions better. Health is the basis of success. Without health, we have no charm in life. So it is correctly said, “If wealth is lost, nothing is lost; if health is lost, something is lost; if the character is lost, everything is lost.”
Games and sports make us disciplined. They keep the machine of life run smoothly. They teach us team spirit. We learn to adjust with others. They teach us co-operation. Every player thinks of the team. They develop the spirit of self-sacrifice.
Conclusion: We must take part in games and sports, but not at the cost of our studies. So a balanced view is very necessary. Our rule of life should be work while you work and play while you play
ESSAY ON MY FAVORITE GAME OR GAMES YOU LIKE MOST IN ENGLISH
THE GAME YOU LIKE MOST
YOUR FAVOURITE GAME
Introduction: Men differ in taste and temperament. One man’s food may another’s poison. What you like. I may dislike it. What I like, you may not like. Some like cricket. Some like football or hockey. My favorite game is Kabaddi. It is very dear to me.
Description: Kabaddi is an Indian game. lt is played in the open air. An equal number of players are divided into two parties. A line is drawn in the field. This line is called Paula’. The players take their positions. When the whistle goes off, the game begins. A player of one side goes into the opposite side calling Kabaddi-Kabaddi. He tries to touch any player of the other team and tries to return to his team. On another hand, his opponents try not to let him go. If
the player returns, his team scores a point, and if he fails, his opponents score a point. In this way, the game continues. The team that score, more points Within the appointed time, wins the match
Reasons for my liking: Reasons for my liking are given below:
- It is an Indian game. So it 1s more suitable for use in our environment,
- It is an India d simple. There is no need to take help to the third umpire like cricket. In
- Its rules and football two umpires are needed. But in Kabaddi only one umpire is quite enough.
- It is not costly and dangerous like cricket. Any open and level ground is quite sufficient. A Pala is drawn. No wickets, balls or paraphernalia are needed in Kabaddi
- There is no wastage of time, In cricket, a test match takes 6 to ten hours are devoted. On the other hand, a Kabaddi match is over to complete. an hour Sometimes or so. eight
- It fills team spirit in us. It makeš us healthy. It is amusing as well as exciting.
- There is no fixed number of players. Any even number of players can play Kabaddi. Sometimes only two players are quite enough.
Conclusion: On account of the above-mentioned reasons I like Kabaddi very much. In India Kabaddi is the most popular game among the villagers.
ESSAY ON GAMES AND SPORTS IN ENGLISH 300 WORDS
GAMES AND SPORT ESSAY
ESSAY ON GAME AND SPORT IN ENGLISH 500 WORDS
ESSAY ON MY FAVORITE GAME
GAMES AND SPORTS ESSAY